Marion Health VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
Starting March 14, 2022, Marion Health has modified COVID-19 restrictions
For your safety and for the safety of patients and caregivers:
Two visitors are permitted between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- 8:00 am to 5:30 pm entry at the Main Entrance
- 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm entry at the Emergency Department
- Outpatients, including those located in the emergency room, are limited
to one visitor accompanying them.
- No visitors under 18 years old are permitted.
- Visitors who have COVID-19 symptoms or who have been exposed in the past
14 days and are unvaccinated should not visit. This is in line with the
Indiana Communicable Disease Law.
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times by all
who enter the facility.
- All visitors will be given an identification badge to display on their
- Visitors will be asked to go directly to the patient room.
- Patients who are in the infectious stage of COVID-19 may designate a dedicated
visitor after the nursing staff has discussed exposure and risk with the
individual. Those who are exposed and unvaccinated will not be permitted
to visit. Special protective wear is required while in the room.
Days of Week Entry Door Time
Monday thru Friday Main Entrance 7:00am – 5:30pm.
Saturday and Sunday ED Entrance
ALL visitors must show identification at check-in (to verify they are the
patient’s designated visitor), complete a respiratory illness risk
screening and wear a visitor badge at all times to receive authorization
to enter the Hospital.