Marion Health VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
Effective 12/1/2022 due to increased influenza, COVID and RSV activity
in Grant County
For your safety and for the safety of patients and caregivers:
- Persons who have symptoms of illness or who have been exposed to COVID
in the past 14 days, or influenza or RSV in the past 5 days should NOT
visit. This is in line with the Indiana Communicable Disease Law.
- Face masks that cover both the nose and mouth are required at all times
by all who enter the facility. This is for the safety of our vulnerable
patients and our staff.
Two visitors, ages 18 and older, are permitted to inpatients, between the
hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. Members of the clergy are allowed to visit
in addition to the two visitors.
8:00 am to 5:30 pm enter at the Main Entrance
5:30 pm to 8:00 pm enter at the Emergency Department
- Outpatients, including those located in the emergency room, are limited
to one visitor accompanying them.
- No visitors under 18 years old are permitted, other than siblings of newborns
in Family Birthing Center (must be completely symptom free)
- Inpatients who are in the infectious stage of COVID-19 may designate a
dedicated visitor after the nursing staff has discussed exposure and risk
with the individual. Special protective wear is required while in the room.
Days of Week Entry Door Time
Monday thru Friday Main Entrance 7:00am – 5:30pm.
Saturday and Sunday ED Entrance
ALL visitors must show identification at check-in (to verify they are the
patient’s designated visitor), complete a respiratory illness risk
screening and always wear a visitor badge to receive authorization to
enter the Hospital.